Primer Level - Theory Book: Piano Adventures

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Primer Level - Theory Book: Piano Adventures Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). The 2nd Edition Primer Theory Book provides important reinforcement and creative application of basic theory concepts. Students will enjoy note-naming with StoryRhymes, exploring improvisation, and engage with eye-training and ear-training activities all within a fun-filled context tied thematically to the Primer Lesson Book pieces.

Reviews

I purchased this at the request of my daughter's piano teacher. My daughter uses the practice book already and this is to help her learn the theory part of piano. The book is soft back and landscape style. It seems easy to follow and read. I know a little piano but I feel it is more for a teacher and his/her students. I can see that it is helping my daughter learn piano and understand it more than just using the practice book.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel