My First Piano Adventure Flashcard Sheets: For Levels A, B and C; for the Young Beginner

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

My First Piano Adventure Flashcard Sheets: For Levels A, B and C; for the Young Beginner Details

For Levels A, B and C. Ten flashcard sheets to reinforce music concepts and note reading. Each sheet is correlated by book and unit to the course, offering excellent reinforcement of note reading. Every laminated sheet features a 16-box grid with answers given on the back of the sheet. The flashcard sheets offer a variety of games to make learning to read notes easy and fun.

Reviews

Ok! I thought these were flashcards. So I realized quickly (after purchasing) that they are not flashcards, but flashcard sheets (of course, it says so on the front page, but I missed it). I thought I was supposed to cut them up at first and make flashcards, but no, you need to use them as a sheet. What bothers me is that the front and back are not mirrored, so it's really weird to look at the back and try to find the answer. Pretty, high-quality sheets, but a bit confusing.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel