A Magical Journal For Horse Lovers: A Coloring Journal

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

A Magical Journal For Horse Lovers: A Coloring Journal Details

Review Absolutely love this. Paper quality is great for colored pencils. There is plenty of space on each page to write down notes or draw. I am choosing to use it to write different horse quotes in the blank space. I cannot wait to start filling it in with all of my favorite quotes related to horses. I have the artists addition, the first one and the second one as well. I love all of them!!! --Reviewer Read more

Reviews

I really love this book a lot and have really enjoyed it. The pictures are beautiful and the possibilities are endless. The only thing I wish they wouldve changed is that if you're using anything other then colored pencils ( any type of marker) ... it goes right thru to the back side of the page and can even bleed onto the next page unfortunately. So this was somewhat disappointing since it's also meant to be a journal. I still love it but wish they would've used a heavier paper or hadn't printed on the backside as well. Bummer. Still beautiful artwork tho!

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel