Fashion Forward: A Stress Relieving Adult Coloring Book

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Crafts & Hobbies

Fashion Forward: A Stress Relieving Adult Coloring Book Details

Fashion! Turn the page to the left. Fashion! Turn the page to the right. Fashion! From illustrator Minjee Kang comes a 29 haute new patterns inspired by the runway and catwalk culture! This fashion coloring book is full of shoe coloring pages, dress coloring pages, makeup coloring pages, and more! This is the perfect gift for the fasionista in your life.Unwind with these relaxing design or get inspired by coloring this collection of creative couture!

Reviews

this is a very different coloring book its cute but the faces have a very different and unique look about them I think the whole book is really cute. I love the girls in them and I plan on using them in my art journal as bookmarks or little bits in the background I really love that this is very different from any other coloring book I have super cute and I am so glad I bought it. I have so many coloring books I will never finish them.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel