Level 2B - Sightreading Book: Piano Adventures

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Level 2B - Sightreading Book: Piano Adventures Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). Good sightreading skill is a powerful asset for the developing musician. Carefully composed variations of the Level 2B Lesson Book pieces help the student see the "new" against the backdrop of the "familiar." Fun, lively characters instruct students and motivate sightreading with a spirit of adventure and fun.

Reviews

My toes don’t quite stretch far enough to hit all the keys with book. The range is a bit too wide. I also attempted to play with my nose and tongue simultaneously, but could read my music at the same time. Nevertheless , it played fine with my fingers. It’s a good book.

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel